Recovery Allies advocates for those in recovery and those struggling with substance use disorders. We do this by serving on several community task forces/committees, partnering with other community organizations, and speaking up regarding policy that may influence treatment and recovery.
We are a part of:
- The Kent County Opioid Task Force
- The Ottawa County Opioid Task Force
- The Kent County SUD CHIP (Community Health Improvement Protocol) Workgroup
- The Kent County Substance Use Advisory Committee
- The Lakeshore Regional Entity SUD ROAT (Regional Oversight Advisory Team)
- The Youth & Family Support Workgroup
If you would like Recovery Allies to become involved in your cause or have questions about advocacy, contact us at email@example.com.