These are our currently scheduled trainings. Please review the information for course content, requirements and registration instructions.
Recovery Allies of West Michigan is excited to be offering 3 free courses related to Opioids for any CMHSP or CMHSP provider in the Lakeshore Regional Entity (Allegan, Kent, Lake, Mason, Muskegon, Oceana, and Ottawa counties).
April 22, 2019 9 am-4 pm: Medication Assisted Treatment & Understanding Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
April 30, 2019 8:30 am- 12:30 pm: Pain & Pain Management: Alternative Treatments
May 14, 2019 8:30 am-12:30 pm: Opioid Education & Stigma Reduction: Integrating Techniques Into Practice & Everyday Activities
Presenter: Sara L. Paxton LMSW, CAADC, CCS Executive Director of Recovery Allies of West Michigan
Audience: All three trainings will provide Social Work CEU’s and MCBAP credits and are intended for individuals working in a variety of roles and at all levels of care. Those who do not primary work in substance use, but encounter it are highly encouraged to attend.
Location: All three trainings will be held at the Network 180 Administrative building: 3310 Eagle Park Drive NE Suite 100 Grand Rapids, MI 49525.
Registration: To register for any of these access the LRE Learning Management System by going to https://lakeshoretraining.org. This will bring you to a login page where you can log in to your Lakeshore Training student account. If you have forgotten your password, please contact your local CMH training department or click on the Forgot Password link. If you do not have an existing account, please register as a new student by selecting your local CMH on the left hand side of this login page. The trainings will be listed under the Courses-Available tab after logging in. Click on the Enroll button next to the desired course.
- Trainings begin at the listed start time, please arrive earlier to complete registration.
- A small selection of breakfast items will be provided at each training. For the April 22, 2019 training, lunch will be on your own (a break is provided).
- It is recommended you dress in layers, as room temperature can vary.
- If you do not register in advance you may be able to join the day of; however, there are no guarantees as seating is limited and it is a first come, first serve basis.
- For any other questions regarding these trainings please email Sara Paxton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trainings made possible by STR Grant funding and sponsored by Network 180 and the Lakeshore Regional Entity.